1. You receive all of my books listed above as PDF downloads, plus the video lessons where I personally teach you every single exercise, scale, chord, pattern, fake book song, etc. from these books - thousands of hours of video lessons.
2. You receive access to the monthly Facebook Live piano lessons I teach the first Friday of every month at 10:30 a.m. (Mountain Standard time) for the members of the private Essential Piano Exercises Facebook group (only members who purchase the course have access to the Facebook group). There is no additional fee for these monthly live piano lessons with me that members who have purchased the course can attend.
3. You learn music theory, improvisation, and composition on the piano and new videos/books are being added to the course every single week.
4. It’s a one time payment of $199.95 and you have lifetime access to everything with the course.
5. If you are a piano teacher, you can add on an additional lifetime studio license (there is a one time payment for that) and then your piano students can have lifetime access to the course as well (there is a one time $10.95 set up fee for piano students).
6. Within the course you are encouraged to film yourself trying all of the scales, chords, left hand patterns, and jazz improvisational progressions and share it in the private Facebook group. This immediately gives you an incentive to learn the exercises and music, and share it in the private Facebook group with other members. Everyone in the group becomes friends, supporters, encouragers, and cheerleaders, and we all help each other progress and improve.
7. You can ask any questions about theory with the members of the group and even suggest new theory concepts or tutorials you would like me to film each month and I will discuss and teach them in the monthly Friday Facebook Live piano lesson and will also put it on my schedule to film additional tutorials to put inside the course.
8. This course challenges piano students and piano teachers to learn how to play the same song 100 different ways (using my book “100 Left Hand Patterns Every Piano Player Should Know - Play the Same Song 100 Different Ways”) and also challenges you to play the music and exercises in every key signature moving up in half steps.
9. Next year we will be adding additional materials to this course teaching everyone in the course how to compose music of their own, how to produce it (create the sheet music in Finale, Sibelius, etc.), how to add instrumentation or orchestration to it in a D.A.W (i.e. Logic Pro), and how to start promoting and selling music of your own. All of this is included in the one time payment of the course.
10. You can become an Essential Piano Exercises Affiliate and earn a 25% percent commission every time someone signs up for the course using your unique affiliate ID link. Essentially if you refer 4 or 5 friends or family members to the course and they sign up, the course has paid for itself and did not cost you anything. On top of that, as a piano teacher, you can write off the entire amount of the course as a tax write off. I have added an image of the affiliate commission rates and bonuses below - you can set up your affiliate account at this link: https://jeraldsimon.clickfunnels.com/epeaffiliate - On top of the affiliate commissions, you can also earn extra bonuses as a top-selling/promoting affiliate and can earn some of the following bonuses: Practice Drum Pad, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nord 3 Keyboard, Piano (up to $14,000), a 7 day cruise for 2 (includes airfare), and even a car - up to $30,000. These are all bonuses on top of the 25% affiliate commission.